Thursday, November 29, 2007
Journal keeping is a good way of collecting your thoughts and feelings.
- Fill in the top of each day's entry with the day, date, time.
- Write whatever you are feeling, don’t hold back anything.
- Keep your journal safe from prying eyes.
- Try and write something every day.
- You can write as if praying to God, talking to yourself, or to no one in particular, the important thing is that you write!
- Some people find it useful to have having a different focus for different days of the week e.g. Monday - family, Tuesday - exercise, Wednesday - reading, etc.
- At the end of each month, and each year, review your journal for recurring topics.
at 8:46 am